I am unable to go to the website msexchange.org from any of my domain computers or servers. The browser gives me site not found messages. nslookup on the client gives me a "DNS request timed out." message. As far back as I can remember, this is the only website with this problem, all others work fine.
DNS is on Windows Server 2012 R2 and nslookup on the DNS server gives me the same message. If I do "DNS Name Lookup" on my Sonicwall router, it resolves the name just fine when querying my ISP's DNS server. So, it's a problem with my internal DNS server. I've tried this on a different domain with the same result but that's a similarly configured domain so that is expected.
My DNS server is set to use Forwarders and "Use root hints ..." is selected.
I've restarted the DNS server and client and flushed the cache.
Not seeing any messages in the event logs.