I am looking for a practical method to implement global signatures for all Outlook users in our organisation.
We are currently using the disclaimer option in Microsoft Exchange 2013, and works very well with available variables from AD, etc.
Two problems we face with the current method:
1. The signature does not show up in Outlook (before sending), so that user can't be assured that it was included.
2. The individual signatures are compiled with our company logo and HTML text, thus the mail recipient have the option to right-click on the logo and save it to their logo hard drive. Management has a problem with the former and would like to have the complete signature in a single image file.
* Yes, the end user would be able to cut the logo from the signature image, but this is how management wants it be ;-)
- Is there a way to force an Outlook signature (an image file per user) from Group Policy? It will be necessary to create an image file (with all user particulars) for each user in AD.
- Any other 3rd options (tried and tested) available to do this?