1. Outlook 2010 crashes when trying to open specific emails sent from any phones. Affecting all users with outlook 2010. They could access these emails before. All other emails are accessible.
2. Opened in safe mode and still crashes when accessing the specific phone email.
3. Can access the phone email from the OWA with no issues. They are on exchange 2010 onsite.
4. Recreated the profile and still crashes when trying to access the emails sent from any phone. All other emails accessible.
5. Tested with another user and if they try to access the email, after outlook crashes they cannot open it again until I disable 1 single add-in, then they can open outlook again but still cannot access the email sent from a phone but all other emails are accessible.
6. The From: looks like this with the telephone numbers in replace of the X's for their privacy. From: +email@example.com [+firstname.lastname@example.org]
7. Can be from ATT or Tmobile phone, also getting this same issue with outlook at another client besides this client, same exact issue.
8. Ran office repair and made sure office 2010 is completely up to date. Still same issue.