Can someone please help me in converting data to a json format. Our mobile application is pulling configuration details as a json format, to which we would like to add the templates for the feedback. Any help would be really appreciated. You can find the data in this file: Feedback-sample.xlsx
We would like to group the feedback into templates depending upon the 'sample type' and 'fruit numbers'. Every 'sample type' will contain a 'default' template and may contain 'other' template(s). As the name suggests 'default' template will act as the default template for that particular 'sample type'. 'Other' template(s) will contain a set of templates which are grouped by the 'fruit numbers'.
Example: (based on the attached file)
For 'sample type' - 'C'
Fruit number  has a template (Lets say Template A)
Fruit number [96, 186, 366] has a different template (Lets say Template B)
Reason I would like to have a 'default' template is, when a fruit number mentioned doesn't belongs to the one mentioned above, then it calls the 'default' template
Each feedback template will contain the following
1. Weather a feedback is 'Optional' or 'Required'
2. List of Items
- Each 'Item' can either be of type 'category', 'checkbox', 'radio', 'textbox', or a 'textarea'
1. If an 'Item' is a 'Category', then that 'Item' will contain a set of 'Sub-Items' and each 'Sub-Item' can either be of type 'checkbox', 'radio', 'textbox' or a 'textarea'
2. If an 'Item' is a 'radio', then there should be an option to provide choices for that 'Item'
3. If an 'Item' is a 'textarea' then there should be an option to provide the maximum number of character that are allowed in the textarea.