I have an Exchange Server 2010. We have had several Boardrooms setup as "room" types for booking purposes. Recently we modified a few of the names and added a couple more. For some reason of the 7 only 2 have an issue where it books the meeting but doesn't send a confirmation to the users. I checked a few things that I found online and found a couple discrepencies, although not sure if this is related. From the EMC you can see in my screenshot called "Rooms.jpg" that they are listed as a room Resource which is what I chose when I set them up, yet when I look at the properties in the Shell. I saved on screenshot as a ref called Cathcart.jpg" where the shell shows it as user and not a room.
In any case I can't find anything different with these 2 rooms over the over 5 and would love some ideas of where to check or test.