I did a P2V conversion of primary DC with all role and imported exchange 2013 OVF to try CU update on lab. I did not check exchange communication before upgrading CU 10 on lab. However, after upgrading I tried accessing it from a client VM and it was failing to connect to exchange.
On DC I saw some error related secondary DC. To fix that error I removed secondary DC record from AD U and C, Sites and services, DNS SRV records.
When I ping exchange from it self I saw reply from IPV6 and I tried to disabled IPV6 from network interface and now there is no network communication on reboot and it does not allow me to open any console except CMD. All other command like regedit, ncpa.cpl etc are non-responsive.