I have a List Lnodes with just one item per line: an int value named "IdNumber"
I have a .txt file with two items per line:
- "IdNumber" (always the same lenght and position)
- a separator (;)
- "Position" (a string item with different length)
I need to read, line by line, the List Lnodes and, for each value of IdNumber;
- browse the .txt file
- find the line that contains the same IdNumber value
- extract on that line the corresponding "Position" string
- Add that value to a row on another list
I'v tried a lot of methods (substrings, arrays, and so on) and now I'm lost !!
Hereunder are a sample of Lnodes and another of the .text file