Windows 2012 R2 Server
SharePoint 2010 SP2 November CU
Microsoft SharePoint Designer
I added a new List Calendar to schedule all my maintenance jobs and I need them in 1 minute intervals not every 5 minutes
So I found this article
Which helped me setup the calendar webpart EditForm.aspx and NewForm.aspx
I got past one error by unchecking Allow Attachments
I can enter a start time of 12:27 am and end time 12:27 am no problem
But when I hit save I get this error
"An Unexpected error has occurred"
Correlation ID 0e025........" see attached images
I ran ulsviewer and searched for the correlation ID but could not find it
Also read somewhere where to change the web.config file
1. Remote into the Sharepoint Server and browse to:
t number> (this is usually port 80)
2. Open up web.config file (using notepad).
3. Find the node (use Edit, Find) that begins with <trust level=
4. Change the trust level to WSS_Medium
5. Save the web.config file.
6. Go to command prompt (start -> run -> cmd -> iisreset /noforce)
*Note* If the trust level is already set to WSS_Medium, just run iisreset /noforce from the command prompt.
My current setting is
<trust level="WSS_Minimal" originUrl="" />
Will this help?????
Thanks in Advance