Avatar of u587162

asked on 

UK internal phone cable v Cat 6e cable - Part 2

Following on from an earlier question https://www.experts-exchange.com/questions/28906123/UK-internal-phone-cable-v-Cat-6e-cable.html?anchorAnswerId=41387422#a41387422, what is the best surround sound cable I should look to include around the house to run alongside my Cat 6e cable runs to a central cable storage box / patch panel etc.

Also what type of ducting (any flexible grey pipe type) should I be using and should this contain all the individual network, phone and similar cable for each room all the way to the central hub panel room?

I am based in the UK so UK centric answers please,  and any Amazon UK example links to products will be appreciated so I can get an an example of the precise stuff I need.

NetworkingTelecommunicationsBroadbandSwitches / HubsNetworking Hardware-Other

Avatar of undefined
Last Comment

8/22/2022 - Mon