troubleshooting Question

What settings should be adjusted in order to make an photo blur using a Canon EOS Rebel SL1 DSLR camera?

Avatar of joukiejouk
joukiejouk asked on
Digital Cameras / CamcordersImages and PhotosPhotos / Graphics Software
7 Comments3 Solutions417 ViewsLast Modified:
I am using a 18 - 55 MM lens. I want to make a certain object (leaf object) blur rather than the background. What must I adjust on my camera to accomplish this?

Omer Saleem
Junior Structure Engineer

Our community of experts have been thoroughly vetted for their expertise and industry experience.

Join our community to see this answer!
Unlock 3 Answers and 7 Comments.
Start Free Trial
Learn from the best

Network and collaborate with thousands of CTOs, CISOs, and IT Pros rooting for you and your success.

Andrew Hancock - VMware vExpert
See if this solution works for you by signing up for a 7 day free trial.
Unlock 3 Answers and 7 Comments.
Try for 7 days

”The time we save is the biggest benefit of E-E to our team. What could take multiple guys 2 hours or more each to find is accessed in around 15 minutes on Experts Exchange.

-Mike Kapnisakis, Warner Bros