Port 3000 forwarding to different two different IP addresses internally - Sonicwall NSA 3500
We currently have a Sonicwall NSA 3500 and up until recently everything was fine. Anything coming in on port 3000 is currently forwarded to our CCTV system. However, we now have some other critical software that needs to use port 3000 as well. None of these can be changed from port 3000 unfortunately.
Is it possible on the Sonicwall box to be able to have incoming traffic pointing to two different servers and if so how would I be able to accomplish this using the Sonicwall NSA 3500?
If traffic for the CCTV system and this other software are both ingressing the same interface, the only way to accomplish this would be to assign multiple IPs to that ingress interface and to point the CCTV traffic to one IP, and the other traffic to the other iP.
So that I can give you a more detailed answer, would you please share a few more details?
1. Which interface is the traffic for the CCTV system ingressing?
2. Which interface is the traffic for the CCTV sytem egressing?
3. Which interface will the traffic for the other software ingress?
4. Which interface will the traffic for the other software egress?
5. If the ingress interface for both is the same, do you have two IPs in that subnet that can be assigned to the interface?