I have a user that suddenly can't open documents from our SharePoint Online 2013 site. I have determined the problem has something to do with her account on her computer. She is unable to login to Excel/Word/Office 2013 when using her credentials. It gives the attached error when she tries. I have tried resetting her password. I also believe it is specific to her computer since I can log her in using her credentials on my computer without issue.
Some other things I've tried
-Reset her password
-Removed all instances of saved information from the Credential manager
-Logged out of all instances of Office
-Reset Internet Explorer back to factory settings
I should mention she is able to login to her Office 365 account as well as her Outlook 2013 fine. It only appears to give the error when she tries to sync her account with her Office login.
She has Windows 7, IE 11, Office 2013.