I have a situation that I need help with. Can someone please advise?
All of a sudden, one of my users cannot browse "www.msn.com
". Neither in IE11 nor in Chrome. It says either "Page cannot be displayed" or "open https://msn.com
( eventually, that is also not working) . Any other websites are opening fine. All other users (on the same network) can open msn just fine.
Here are some information about the system:
- It's a Dell Laptop with Windows 10 Pro on it
- Kesperesky Antivirus is installed and other regular office software
Tried the following troubleshooting steps:
1. Turned off the Firewall and Kesperesky antivirus
2. Reset IE Settings / Deleted IE Cache etc..
3. Check for any Windows update
4. I can ping www.msn.com
but just cannot open in browser
Any help will be highly appreciated.