Appassure 5.4.2 and Exchange 2013 report different dates for full backup
In Exchange Admin Center...Servers...Databases...Edit Mailbox Database...General, "Last Full Backup" field shows 12/13/2015. In the Appassure Core Console, my "Base" recovery point for all volumes is dated 2/11/2016.
A little background: 12/13/2015 was the date I moved the Exchange backup Agent to point to a new Appassure Core server. I did turn off some health logging on the Exchange server on 12/14 as the disk was filling up rapidly, don't know if that's related.
I am concerned that the Exchange mailbox database has not updated its status and that this might indicate a non-viable (restorable) backup.
Secondly to clear your doubt, if all the incremental backups are working fine on AppAssure that you would not need to worry about the dates that it is showing. It would be alright if the incremental backups are working.