troubleshooting Question

Changing the look of the form in css.

Avatar of SmashAndGrab
SmashAndGrab asked on
5 Comments1 Solution86 ViewsLast Modified:

I am using a html/css form that I have downloaded from here (
I would simply like to add an image to display on the right of the form but I am having real trouble with the CSS.

Here what I have:


And here is what I would really like it to be:
would like this...
please help! :)

Our community of experts have been thoroughly vetted for their expertise and industry experience.

Join our community to see this answer!
Unlock 1 Answer and 5 Comments.
Start Free Trial
Learn from the best

Network and collaborate with thousands of CTOs, CISOs, and IT Pros rooting for you and your success.

Andrew Hancock - VMware vExpert
See if this solution works for you by signing up for a 7 day free trial.
Unlock 1 Answer and 5 Comments.
Try for 7 days

”The time we save is the biggest benefit of E-E to our team. What could take multiple guys 2 hours or more each to find is accessed in around 15 minutes on Experts Exchange.

-Mike Kapnisakis, Warner Bros