I created a report in SSRS to be used to generate a flat file for the printing of Product Labels in Bartender. At the top of the report, I have a string of information that needs to be printed exactly as indicated below. The line with a header of "Yours-" is what is currently displaying when you open the CSV with Note Pad and the line with a header of "Printer-" is what should be printing. If I open the file in Excel, everything appears to be fine. The only thing that changes is the Label Format field which is being updated from a SQL Table (it's the extension that ends in .btw).
"%BTW% /F=""\\Sav2008\Sage\Label\MAS_SWK\format\format2.btw"" /D=""<Trigger File Name>"" /p /C=1 /DD /DBTEXTHEADER=3 /R=3 "
%BTW% /F="\\Sav2008\Sage\Label\MAS_SWK\format\WMS\WMS_format7.btw" /D="<Trigger File Name>" /p /C=1 /DD /DBTEXTHEADER=3 /R=3
I found an article online that told me to modify the following information in the rsreportserver.config file but it appears to not have solved the issue. I need to have the code in there to remove the headers but am not sure about the rest or if I need any additional code to get the "" from showing up when there only should be one ".
<Extension Name="CSV" Type="Microsoft.ReportingServices.Rendering.DataRenderer.CsvReport,Microsoft.ReportingServices.DataRendering">
<Name Language="en-us"> CSV No Header</Name>