I inherited an Active Directory environment that is cluttered with years of junk objects and users.
- We also have an Office 365 subscription that we use a 3rd party company for federated services.
- All/most active users are members of set security group (called "365sync").
- When 365 syncs and SharePoint creates it's user profiles, a lot of detail from the AD accounts are incorrect (e.g. Managers, Job Titles, etc.)
- Current staff are spread out across multiple OUs.
- I just signed up with a 10-day trial to ManageEngine ADManager Plus
I have a spreadsheet with all current staff members and correct job titles and managers.
Here's my initial question...
* How do I remove all existing AD user detail and upload the spreadsheet with correct detail?