I have a problem with MS Office Excel 2013 hanging repeatedly on a customers computer. Error is 'Not Responding'. Moving the cursor around and entering data and clicking on different cells causes the spreadsheet to freeze and error message appears at top of sheet. It will release eventually but then happen again when I move the cursor around the sheet. It makes Excel unusable. Word and Outlook are fine.
I have tried the following to fix;
1. Checked Office and Windows updates and they are up to date,
2. Tried Excel Safe mode and it appears to be ok in safe mode.
3. Checked Add-Ins and no Add-Ins are active,
4. Ran Office 'Repair' but still same,
5. Uninstalled and reinstalled Office but still same,
6. Called MS chat and the technician connected remotely and uninstalled Office and reinstalled twice, same problem,
7. Disabled Hardware Graphics Acceleration but still have problem.
I need some more ideas to fix so I can go back and fix it.