How can i reset local administrator throw Group policy , this feature is disabled from Microsoft and i want to enable it on my risk for testing purposes , is there any way to enable it ?
this is the steps to do it but the password box is disabled
1. Start the Group Policy snap-in.
2. Expand Computer Configuration
3. Expand Preferences
4. Click Control Panel
5. Right-click Local Users and Groups
6. From the menu select New – Local User.
7. Select Update as the action
8. Type Administrator into the User name text box
9. Type the new password into the Password text box, confirming the password in Confirm Password text box.
10. Press OK.
see the picture i uploaded