I have a batch file that generates every morning :- BatchClose_07252016.log
and looking for a way to automatically pull the information into key fields. I would need to create the following fields/columns in SQL first and then append values on a daily basis (See image and numbering below ) :-
(1) DateTime, first line '07/25/2016 13:08:22'
(2) MerchantID, portion after the - '720000309317'
(3) BatchNo, portion after the - '207001'
(4) BatchItemCount, portion after the - '000005'
(5) NetBatchTotal, portion after the - '50.00'