We are looking to upgrade our Core switch to either Cisco or Extreme, can you give me thoughts on a new one?
· Minimum 240 1 GB Copper Ports Non POE
· Minimum 48 fiber ports 10 Gbps
· Minimum of 28 multi-mode SPFs, 20 Single Mode SPFs.
· Layer 3 Switching
· Rapid Spanning Tree
· Inter vlan routing
· Must support LACP
· Redundant power supplies
· Must be able to support 4 racks of servers with existing patching infrastructure.
· Compatible with HP Intelligent Management Center or must include a solution which is compatible will all existing HP hardware.
· High Availability solution to improve redundancy and uptime.