Link to home
Create AccountLog in
Avatar of Abdul Wahid
Abdul Wahid

asked on

One Site outlook users are not stable(outlook trying to connect)

Hello Experts,

We have few sites where all sites are working fine and no issue but only one site has problem and problem is that users are good and using outlook and exchange services but suddenly they get disconnected and outlook trying to connect where all sending email is are pending in outbox(this site is connected with VPN to primary(Exchange server), let me explain what i did so far,

1. Checked VPN route (working fine all traffic, pend, tracert and nslookup all works fine)
2. host file was edited where the traffic was forwarded to external DMZ i edit and everything became normal and i thought the problem is solved but after three days this issue is back.
3. i was working to troubleshoot and couldn’t find anything wrong (when i am tracert my email server from client machine it reaching the server no packet drops, when i am access webmail its working everything is ok but still all users outlook trying to connect and users are not able to send or receive email.
4. troubleshoot DNS on client's machine all works fine but not outlook.
5. All sites are connected to same server and everting one is able to use the services expect this one site.
6. today when i troubleshoot almost 80% of users were able to access the services but 20% of them not.
7. All these users are able to send and receive email with their mobile or web-mail resources.
8. few days ago I change or renew SSL certificate I am sure this won’t make any issue because it’s with same information…..

Please help
Regards
Abdul
Avatar of Gene Blake
Gene Blake
Flag of United States of America image

Re-install the SSL certificates for your Exchange Server at the site of your issues.
Also, make sure the updated certificates are properly reflected on any other Exchange servers that are also communicating with the original Exchange server.
Avatar of Abdul Wahid
Abdul Wahid

ASKER

As i said SSL is working fine because almost 10 sites and external users are ok no issue only this one regional office and every one is using only one Exchange server which is located in main office..
On one of the problematic users accounts, remove their mail account and reinstall it.

Control Panel -> Mail -> Show Profiles (bottom option)

Delete the highlighted name; Add a new one w/ new name; follow the prompts to reinstall the profile again.
we need to check the problematic user able to search autodiscover services ot not. Hold "ctrl" button and right click thr outlook icon on system tray then choose:

1. Test e-mail confguration (select autodiscover only)

2. Test connectivity
ASKER CERTIFIED SOLUTION
Avatar of Abdul Wahid
Abdul Wahid

Link to home
membership
Create an account to see this answer
Signing up is free. No credit card required.
Create Account
This was I solved by myself