In a regional office we have RODC on win 2K8 R2 since last few days I am trying to push a GPO to install a .MSI on client’s workstation but it doesn’t work.
1. Today I added test machine in primary site to this GPO and installed the .MSI but still not working on reginal office.
2. I am able to NSLOOKUP on client machine, ping host machines, Domain controllers , I can remotely to that machine with IP address not host name? This might be the issue or something else?
3. In reverse lookup zone there is no entry for this site’s machines only few static.
4. None of this site machines are accessible by host name but I can ping host names everything but can’t access with RDP, I am not sure what is the main issue with this site.
5. .MSI file is placed in computer configuration and for computer accounts and all permission are ok for folders and .msi
on clients machine i have saw event ID 1055 and 1058 source GPO.....