As a follow-up to question 28375061
I cannot see the PowerView button on the Insert tab. I don't even see a Reports button group.
I've verified the following:
- Office subscription = Office 365 Pro Plus
- Excel version 15.0.4841.1002
- Microsoft Office PowerPivot for Excel 2013 add-in is active
- the Power View add-in is active
- the registry entries referenced in MSKB article 2805999 exist
- the two registry entries for PowerView are set to LoadBehavior 3 (not 2)
- I have full permission to the two registry entries for PowerView (EE question 3837506)
(The link for MSKB article 2805999
couldn't be used in the bulleted list above because of nested tags.)
Is there anything else I can check? PowerPivot works just fine.