I am in the process of converting my MS Access 2016 Database (Back End portion) to SQL Server. Everything went fine so far except for one challenge I cannot resolve.
My conversion started by converting the existing MS Access database to SQL (no problem) but when I display the converted data (which is in SQL Server format) on an MS Access Form, all the Currency fields, where there is a currency value present, display as null (No Value). the Currency fields where the value in SQL Server is 0 (Zero) displays correctly.
If I add a monetary value to the (null) Currency field, the value disappears immediately, the same happens if I change a Zero value Currency field to a Currency value greater than 1.
These fields are defined as Money fields on the SQL Server database and on the MS Access ODBC Linked table it (automatically) becomes Currency.