1) Windows Server 2012 R2 Datacenter Edition that hosts 9 Virtual Machines (5 are 2008 R2, 3 are 2012 R2, and one is a linux appliance)
Here's my wishlist:
1) Monitor my servers and let me know if anything is in the red (memory, cpu usage, etc)
2) All me to do some reporting and pull metric information and do forecasting (being able to graph/chart would be a plus)
3) Cost needs to be reasonable (I can make a business justification to management if need be)
4) View the logs data on each server
5) Be lightweight, and not be a complete drag on the host system. I'd prefer the monitoring software be installed on the host machine and monitor the VMs from there
6) Trying to avoid a cloud based solution due to security constraints
Any help or recommendations you can provide would be helpful! Thank you!
Network Monitoring is essential to ensure that computer systems and network devices are running. Use PRTG to monitor LANs, servers, websites, applications and devices, bandwidth, virtual environments, remote systems, IoT, and many more. PRTG is easy to set up & use.
Veeam Backup & Replication has added a new integration – Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365. In this blog, we will discuss how you can benefit from Office 365 email backup with the Veeam’s new product and try to shed some light on the needs and …
Here's a very brief overview of the methods PRTG Network Monitor (https://www.paessler.com/prtg) offers for monitoring bandwidth, to help you decide which methods you´d like to investigate in more detail. The methods are covered in more detail in o…