Hi all !!
Here is my problem actually ! Hope I'm clear enought !
-HYPERV : Server 2012 R2
-2 ARRAYS : RAID5 10K 1.6TB & RAID10 15K 800GB
-CONTAINER : Controller IDE VHDX 830GB located in the RAID5 10K
-VM : Windows 2008 Server Standard with a 160GB C: drive and a 830GB D: drive
- Moving a 830GB VHDX into a 800GB container
- In the VM Win2008 the D drive usage is 515GB free out of 830GB
- In HyperV Manager the VHDX file says 770GB used out of 830GB
- In the VM Win2008 the Disk Shrink won't let me shrink more than 990MB ???
ACTIONS TAKEN :
- Removed pagefile for the D drive
- Performed a Defrag
- Set Write Debugging Information to NONE
- Defrag again
- Installed Smart Defrag to see the map and no unmoveable file are at the end of the volume...
Any suggestions would be very appreciate !!!