We have a compliance question, is it possible to disable the email addresses auto completing when we type them into the address bar in outlook?
- Is it it possible to turn off the ‘autocomplete’ function when inputting email addresses in outlook?
- If so, could this be done by employee AD Group, Organisational Unit, or Group policy.
- Could this be done via the outlook client itself (An outlook, or registry setting?
- Could this be done on the server back end (Exchange or office 365?
- Could the autocomplete be disabled for certain domains, email addresses (Like a white list/blacklist)
From an experts opinion are there are any particular problems or technical restrictions in this area what are the pro's and cons of enabling and disabling the autocomplete feature