Coova-Chilli problem!

Hi All,

We have a problem toward Coova-Chilli, we described as follows:

1. Access Point (AP) used OpenWRT with version 15.05 and Coova-Chilli with version 1.3.1

2. End-Users, using smartphone Android, access to this AP,  sometimes it is good for End-Users to access the Internet and sometimes it got an "ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED", somethings like that:
2.1. PC/Laptop/iOS connects this AP via WiFi, it worked OK
2.2. Android, using version 4.x, it worked OK
2.3. But Android, using version 5.x ..., it usually get an "ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED" and also sometimes it worked OK but quite slow.

We didn't know why how to resolve this issue, please give us your advices.

Thanks in advance,
LVL 2
ldvhaiAsked:
Who is Participating?
 
ldvhaiConnect With a Mentor Author Commented:
@gheist

Now, our system is working correctly. We changed wifi access-point and the problem disappeared.
Maybe it is about our access-point port structure

Thanks for your help.
0
 
gheistConnect With a Mentor Commented:
Your DNS and firewall conflicts with DNSSEC. Check logs.
0
 
ldvhaiAuthor Commented:
Thanks so much your information.

We will check logs to look for bugs as your advices.
0
The new generation of project management tools

With monday.com’s project management tool, you can see what everyone on your team is working in a single glance. Its intuitive dashboards are customizable, so you can create systems that work for you.

 
gheistCommented:
should be something about truncated DNS responses in named logs
0
 
ldvhaiAuthor Commented:
Thanks so much your information.
0
 
ldvhaiAuthor Commented:
It solved the problem
0
All Courses

From novice to tech pro — start learning today.