Having an issue with Excel 2013 on Windows 7. The Error message:
Errors were detected while saving '[path\Filename]'. Microsoft Excel may be able to save the file by removing or repairing some features. To make the repairs in a new file, click Continue. To cancel saving the file, click Cancel.
If I click continue, it asks me to re-save the file with the same error and the fine is not saved.
Tried many forums on Google without any success:
Thank you very much!
- Repair Microsoft Office 2013
- Copy the sheets to a new workbook
- Deleted sheets with multiple linked sheets
- Allow the file path in Windows Defender
- Change all font to automatic, cells to no fill
- Remove all graphs and images
- Tried saving to a new location