Exchange 2013 Out of Office not working & rules (internal/external)
Posted on 2016-08-22
I am running one Exchange 2013 Version 15.0 (Build 1156.6) CU11
I have setup Out Of Office (OOF) reply for both internal and external senders. The problem is that the auto-replay is not working. Outlook 2013 client shows that auto-reply is enabled (external / internal). When I try to send an email from internal there is no OOF returned back. Also setting rules like "if sender is x move to folder x" does not work on the exchange server, maybe it has to do something with each other.
I have noticed/ tried the following:
- Setup OOF from Outlook 2013 client for internal / external (not working)
- Setup OOF in the OWA webmail internal/external (not working)
- For all Exchange users the OOF is not working (also internal use)
- I tried the command: "Set-RemoteDomain -AutoReplyEnabled $true"
- I tried searching for delivery reports did not found anything (no reply's found)
I'm 100% sure that the OOF settings are correct.