Your technology certification is waiting. Enroll in Cloud Class ®
• Lost heap-dynamic variable (garbage)
– An allocated heap-dynamic variable that is no longer accessible to the user program
• Pointer p1 is set to point to a newly created heap-dynamic variable
• Pointer p1 is later set to point to another newly created heap dynamic variable
• We now have a memory leak
Are you are experiencing a similar issue? Get a personalized answer when you ask a related question.
Have a better answer? Share it in a comment.
Please enter a first name
Please enter a last name
Must be at least 4 characters long.
Join and Comment
From novice to tech pro — start learning today.
Premium members can enroll in this course at no extra cost.