Last Tuesday afternoon I tried to RDP to one of my servers and I received an authentication error. I then tried to RDP to all servers the next morning and I'm receiving the same error (see below). It only seems to be happening from my desktop - Windows 10, my laptop with windows 10 works. I can't RDP to any machine, server or pc from my desktop. I tried restoring my desktop to a point on Monday before this happened and it kept failing, now that restore point is gone. I'm trying to not have to wipe my machine.
The error is:
An authentication error has occurred (Code: 0x800706be).
Remote computer: svre******
i had someone else log into my machine, and then test RDP and it worked. I thought it was a profile issue, so I removed my profile, and created a new one, however it did not work, I'm getting the same error message.