I'm having a problem with a display with php.
Here's the deal and it may seem complicated.
In Manhatten a block measures 200 feet, so each side of the street the frontage of all the stores should total 200 feet.
Go trust a client to make sure the data is correct! Sometimes the block was 130' and sometimes it was 275'. So what I did was add up all the frontages on left and right sides of the page (2 different variables) , divide those number into 200. This way I could multiply the individual store frontage by the result that I got to set the height of the rows in the left and right tables for each store front.
The logic works but the results are not correct. I've checked the frontages and they do add up.
The display in the lower left corner shows the left and right frontage totals. "lm" and "rm" are multipliers that I'm using.
This is what the screen should look like if the client entered the data correctly. Left and right both add up to 200 and the multiplier is one.
Left and right frontages are both short. So I take the multipliers (1.25 for left and 1.42...... for the right), multiply this by the store frontage and use that result to set the height of the table row.
This is where it gets weird. The left, right and multiplier are the same as on page 1, but the south street names got forced to the right.
I first posted this at php and was told that I should wrap the tables, so I added the following to the css:
I add the <div id="map_wrap"> and the </div> to the code and I get the same results as with out the wrap.
The one thing that I have noticed is the tables appear to be a couple of pixels different in height.
I've also attache the code that displays the tables.