When I attempt to email a 3 hour iphone video, the iPHone icon never appears in my email notifying me that my file is to large to send in an email would I like to use the cloud service..
1. How can I transfer a 3 hour movie from a iPhone 6s IOS 9.3.3 to my windows 7 pc?
2. What are some strategies for managing large video files on the iPhone?
3. Any suggestions on how to work on large video files.
1. The best way to transfer this off to a PC is to use a physical cable. You don't need to use iTunes, you can import it as a video across once you plug it in. Any other method will be SLOW and you will probably need your iphone plugged in to charge anyhow!
2. You really shouldn't be recording such long videos on a phone. You really need proper recording equipment with removable storage which you then transfer into the PC. But, your only real reliable method is as I have stated above.
3. Without knowing what you intend to do with the video if it difficult to advise, although you need to look at editing software to edit your videos and how you store and backup the raw video and subsequent edited version.