We recently setup Office 365 Proplus in a domain environment and have a couple of questions about it.
1. Do global admins have access to user's Onedrive business files (can we see their files)?
2. We currently have Office 2007 and were told to install it side by side with Office 365 Proplus. Is this a bad idea or would you recommend it?
3. Our environment mostly has Windows 10 pro x64 computers. We were told to install Office 365 Proplus x64 however, I have read that Microsoft recommends Office 365 Proplus x86. Are there any issues with using Office 365 Proplus x64 over x86?
4. We have two deployment options either from the web or a script which is best?
5. Is there a way to pick and chose what installs from the https://portal.office.com/AdminPortal/