All technical issues from server side has been resolved(like Memory, File system level bankup … …etc.)
Apparently environment is stable now.
this is to inform you that, The only task left is- to take VHD backup of each v-server, for which we need one more new dedicated v-server, and David has already started communicating with HP.
Despite the above task is pending, it is not going to obstruct the work to proceed further.
You may Please proceed to migrate and perform testing the application in new environment.
Once everything is fine from your end, please let us know, we all can decide whether to go Live with/without VHD level backup.