Hi, one of our users is having an absolute nightmare with Outlook on his laptop (which is now causing me massive headaches) - constantly crashing/restarting...
It seems to work fine in safe mode but has crashed once or twice. The error I'm seeing in Event Viewer is:
Faulting application outlook.exe, version 16.0.7167.2040, stamp 57ad490b, faulting module mso20win32client.dll, version 16.0.7127.1021, stamp 57ab7852, debug? 0, fault address 0x000f6d99.
So far I've tried the following (in no particular order):
- Re-create outlook profile
- Moved 20,000 items from inbox to a separate mailbox
- Removed 5x other user mailboxes this user monitors
- Tried with cached exchange mode enabled and disabled
- Quick Office repair
- Full Office repair
- Disk cleanup
- Copied mso20win32client.dll from another machine with the same version of Office
Does anyone else have any ideas as to what I can do in order to resolve this issue?
Thanks in advance!