The " net use " with Win 10 is not working and I spent a lot of time on the internet and found no answer.
Here is the context :
I shared directories on both servers. Server A is on our local network 192.168.x.x and server B is located in one of our providers 149.202.x.x.
With Win 7 which is on our local network , the command "net use" works with the server A & B
With Win 10 that is on our local network , the command "net use" works with Server A but does not work with server B. I get error 53 .
I disabled the firewall on Win 10 but does not change anything .
I need help or suggestions
Have you tried pinging server B and clearing the DNS cache on your local machine (ipconfig /flushdns from command line).