Server 2012R2 Setup and client PCs
Posted on 2016-09-13
I am having an issue with client PCs on a Domain with Server 2012.R2
1. After client PCs are logged into the domain, client PCs are not able to reconnect to mapped drives without re-entering credentials
2. If I configure the DNS address of the client's network adapter to point to the server, all is good.
3. I shouldn't have to configure each client's network adapter to point to the server, how can this be done?
4. I believe the DNS is setup properly within the server.
5. The router is setup as DHCP server.
Any guidance is appreciated!