How do I flash / update the software on my Arduino Controller? (Impressora A602 3D Printer by HAVIT)
Posted on 2016-09-24
I need technical support with my HAVIT A602 3D printer. I am unable to get my 3D printer to communicate with my computer. I have already tried:
1) Replacing the existing controller with a new controller purchased directly from HAVIT.
2) Replaced and updated the drivers.
3) Tried connecting to 3 different computers, running Windows 7 & Windows 10.
4) Completely took apart the printer and checked every single connection.
5) I confirmed both the pc and controller were using COM 3 with a baud rate of 115200.
6) Tried using 3 different USB cables.
7) Tried both CURA and Repetier.
Despite this, it will not work. I have included some random screenshots.
I am having trouble getting my Arduino to communicate over COM3 / baud 115200. I was reading online that I should try flashing / updating the software on my controller. I have absolutely 0 clue how to do this, and could really use some help making sure that I don't brick the controller.
Can anyone help?