I am experiencing a problem on Citrix Servers using XenApp.
People are attempting to use “Youtube” primarily, and I have noticed the same issue with other websites similar to Youtube.
Problem: When people access YouTube they receive a distorted YouTube screen similar to a TV screen going off when the antenna is disconnected – with a fuzzy screen.
1. People are accessing You Tube on a Citrix XenApp server.
2. They are using Internet Explorer version 11
3. This https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2483177
; Does Not Work
4. If you press the F5 key when the video attempts to load it will display for a very short time and the turns off to a fuzzy screen.
5. Yes – you can access You Tube on a local workstation Windows 7 - : No access to Citrix.
6. RDP into a specific Citrix server does not work.
7. If I go into a server using a Virtual Connection – Yes I can login to the Citrix server and You Tube works.
8. This people happens on all the Citrix servers, even if you use the Admin user ID.
9. This is the error displayed when attempting access a You Tube video " An error occurred please try again later ( Playback ID: Soloytbisikn15f) "
Note: The server OS 2008 R2
>> Please help ; How can I correct the You Tube problem ???<<