I have a doubt related to Access Web App
I have 2 Tables:
Table1: TA1ID (pk) [AutoNumber], A, B, C, D [Related Table]
Table2: TA2ID (pk) [AutoNumber], TA1ID (FK), E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L [Main Table]
1. I want Values from A Table1 to E Table2. where should i have the foreign key Table1 or Table2 ?
how should i have it?
TA1ID in Table2 as Foreign key
TA2ID in Table1 as Foreign Key
What data type to be used?
Example: If i enter 12345 in A [Table1],
it should automatically be added to E [Table2] (Not as Dropdown list)
If i update 12345 to 134 in A [Table1]
it should automatically be Update to E [Table2] (Not as Dropdown list)
If i delete Record 134 in A [Table1]
it should automatically delete in E [Table2]also.
2. I want A values to be Fetched into E, B values into F, automatically (update, delete should be easily done)
Note: Not in Dropdown list (if i use lookup i will be able to get values but we have to type manually and select)
3. What data type to be used in both tables for A & B where values is entered in Table1 and fetched into Table2.
4. How do we create a Referential Integrity as we do create in Access Desktop?
5. When i create a lookup in access desktop it shows option to create Referential Integrity & Update & Delete Records. when i do the same in Access Desktop it doesn't happen that way it just shows a Dialogue box to lookup values from but no Referential integrity to update or delete records from related tables.