Got a strange one here.
I received a report that one of our client's server is beginning to have dc/AD errors.
I rand a dcdiag and attached the results. There is no RODC in the environment, but what really has me scratching my head are the 0xC0002719 and 0x40000004 event IDs.
I also did a dcdiag /test:dns and attached the results as well.
I did some checking online but couldn't really find anything that looked like it would address this issue.
The clients don't seem to be impacted by this but the number of entries has increases over the past few days.
The server is SBS 2008.
This is a long-standing client, so what I'm looking for are step-by-step instructions on troubleshooting and resolving this issue. Thank you.