Hi, i want to create an SPF record but:
- My hosting provider hasn't an SPF area, but only TXT area
- Surfing the web i can find a lot of info or best practices, but i don't know which follow ("don't use INCLUDE
mechanism, if you use A
mechanism you have to first create a dns A
record, don't write more of 405 char, don't use ~ALL because it cause SOFT FAIL.....and so on)
- we send mail with two different SMTP Authenticad server, external to our network. Only in case of trouble, directly with our MX record
- trying to validate my txt spf record here:
i receive Ok but with a warning a can't understand:
Results - record processed without error.
The result of the test (this should be the default result of your record) was, ambiguous . The explanation returned was, SPF Ambiguity Warning: No MX records found for mx mechanism: example.com
- this is record i created:
v=spf1 mx include:_smtpsvc.xxxxxxxxx
x.com include:_spf.yyyyyyyyyyyy -all
Please help me creating a correct and validate record for my domain, and clear me benefits of making it.
Really thanks, sorry for my english, ask me for details