I have a GPO that setts the IE proxy settings for all users. I am about to move users to a non-proxy setup but I want to do this in phases.
I created a second GPO that has the proxy set blank, I added a filter that says only apply to systems in no-proxy security group.
In the OU, I have the No-Proxy GPO as number 1 and the Proxy GPO as number 2.
Even though I put systems in the security group, GPO 1 never seems to be applied. No mention of it in gpresults at all.
Please provide output from your configuration by executing below cmd-lets in PowerShell and attach files to analyze here, please.
Code to execute in PowerShell
Open in new window
You need to replace GPO names with proper ones and put appropriate distinguished name of an OU where GPO links are linked.
If you need more support in code execution, please let me know.
Thank you in advance.