GPO to lock down computers in a computer Lab
Posted on 2016-10-12
I would like to know in detail if possible which gpo policys i need to change to lock down a pc.
Here is a list of things i would like to do. I would like this to be applied mainly for the "Student" user account.
IF you think i should add more please add them to the list
1. Icons on the desktop cant be deleted.
2. When they click on start button they can only reboot.
3. IE, Chrome and Firefox, Office and Adobe Reader are allowed.
4. Task manager is disabled.
5. No Right Clicking on desktop so that cant modify background or create shortcuts.
5. Student account cant save any files to desktop and removable usb drives and optical are disabled.