Exchange 2007. I tried to do this:
Simply you can execute below command and it may resolve your query.
1. Open "Exchange Management Shell".
2. Write "get-ExchangeCertificate" and press on "Enter" button.
3. Write down the Thumbprint of the certificate that reflect the required FQDN name of the server.
4. Review the current certificate that use by the Exchange server and
each certificate function.
5. Write "Enable-ExchangeCertificate -Thumbprint 2afd26617915932ad096c48eb3b847fc7457662 -Services "SMTP"
and press on 'Enter" button.
•The value of -Thumbprint obtained in stage 3.
6. Restart the Exchange server.
But the values are all cut off because the window is too small side to side. I can't tell which thumbprint is for the FQDN... it looks like there may be a few. Is that possible?