Cisco Call Manager/ Cisco Unity Question
Posted on 2016-10-20
I am in a town that has the core phone system with call manager and call routers; some sip and some analog. One of the remote states uses our call manager/unity. I do not know how to identify or locate how we handle there calls via call manager/unity.
I know that currently the Cisco Phone systems takes calls to the 800 number for Customer Service and Adverse Side Affects: 800-XXX-XXXX and as far as I know gives it to the system Call Handler. I can find the Call Handler for our building but cannot locate the information for the remote state.
In the remote state if you call their number, it presents 6 Options:
1. You can dial you extension if known it right off.
2. Next Option for Adverse Events or Side Affects, Medical Information or Product Complaints, dial # 3
3. Next Option - For Dial by Name Directory Dial # 1
4. Next Option - For Customer Service Dial # 2
5. Next Option - For the Clozipine REMS Dial #6
6. Next Option - For the Operator please dial 0 or remains on the line
If the caller select '0' for Operator the call is routed to Security in another city at ext 4160
Going forward they will not be able to take these calls.
I need to configure a different option if the caller dials '0' to go to customer service.
How to I locate how the number is being handled by our call manager? I already checked the call handler in Unity. It handles our own building and number but I see nothing for theirs.