Ever since I changed my DHCP-DNS server and changed IP addresses it has not been able to get to the internet effectively. I get a unable to connect to DNS error, if I refresh it a couple of time it will eventually come up. The Domain Controllers seem to be working correctly and I get no errors from them. I have manually deleted all the old IP addresses from the forward Lookup Zones. I know it's DNS problem because if I change the DNS to 18.104.22.168 on a local station it works fine.
I have run the command _ldap._tcp.noam.reskit.com SRV service location:
and everything looks great, found both DNS server.
The DNS Server is connected to my domain and active directory. It worked fine until I moved the FSMO roles and changed the IP address of the DNS server